Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sorry for the wait but.....

I lied. I'm not gonna be talking about bongs or pipes today. Instead, I'm gonna introduce you guys to some good music (cause if your following my blog, I'm SURE you don't listen to any of the top 40 shit unless it Kanye West cause he's a badass).

First Things First, I Eat Cha Brains
Aight, so if you haven't listened to Kanye's Monster yet, you really need to get your head out of your ass. That is all.

Something Different
This is the ever wonderful MSTRKRFT and you should listen to them.... no matter who you are. This specific link is for their newest song, "Heartbreaker" which features John Legend, but if you don't like it, don't write MSTRKRFT off just yet... they have A LOT of different sounds comin' at ya with some extremely tasteful synth in all their songs.... check 'em.

Kingdom - You
If any of have heard this song, then you obviously browse pitchfork WAY too much. Kingdom is an artist that very few people have heard of and, unfortunately, he's kinda a one-hit-wonder in my library... doesn't diminish the fact that this song is awesome tho.

Bassnectar and Pixies.... YUM
If you haven't heard "Where is My Mind" by the Pixies yet, then I am extremely disappointed in you because it also means that you haven't seen Fight Club yet either.... but we'll discuss that later. This hur link is for the Bassnectar remix of said Pixie song and is absolutely fantastic. Not to mention, it sounds AMAZING when you're stoned off your ass... best part about it? It's 4 minutes and 20 seconds long looooooooooool

21 comments:

  1. Is MSTRKRFT an abbreviation or it's the sound you make when having sex? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I yell "LIGHT SPEED TO ENDOR!!!!" when I have sex. I use MSTRKRFT for foreplay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is my mind - Brilliant song! Perfect for fight club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you have great taste for music man :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool bands loved where is my mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanye West's Monster is a VERY awesome song, I was literally hooked playing it over and over again on my ipod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great music! I love the first song.

    http://tameric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. all great songs, thanks for posting them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very solid songs man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monsters a great track from a great album, Kanye ftw

    ReplyDelete
  11. kayne west goes hard on monster!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great taste in music dude! Love the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nicki minaj in monster is hot. the rest i can do without...but just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite off Kanye's new album is Monster, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. where is my mind is an awesome song

    ReplyDelete
  16. interesting blog /bro/ loving it, you would probably like what im making of mine check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just love that song.Almost as good is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxo_S_EbOTg&hd=1

    ReplyDelete